Thursday, November 12, 2009

Why "My first 100 Business Ventures"?

I started my journey as an Entrepreneur in my Mother's womb. Growing up I saw my dad toiling it out every single day and building s Business out of nothing. I remember... there was a time he earned Rs.100/- per day... but what I learnt from him was that he "Earned it... earned it all by himself out of nothing".

That's what excited me about being an Entrepreneur. Today I am the Managing Director of Quantum Leap... a dream that I saw along with my partner Lokesh Jain 3 years back.. We started from nothing too... No Funding, No Capital (some pocket money), No Real Designed Product, No Business Plan, No Large Team, No Great Contacts, No Glamorous Degrees or MBA's, No prior Experience, No Family Backing and all the NO's that there could be... but what we had with ourselves was a Dream... (hahaha... sounds corny... but its true... I was just 20 years of age back then...)

Today after 3 years, Entrepreneurship is a Mission, its a Way of Life... After growing my business over the last 3 years with great Achievements, Client Success Stories, a Team to Die for, Exponential Growth, Market Capturing, Client Delights, Innovative Services etc I suddenly asked myself... "What next?"

And at the age of 23, I felt a little frightened when I realized that I wanted something more apart from what I already have... something that calls me to cause a Leap in my life, everyday... after months of exploring, hours of getting coached, days and nights of introspection... I realized that there was one thing that gave me a kick... there was just one thing that I would not mind doing over and over again, every single day of my life... and that was Being an Entrepreneur... For me Entrepreneurship is a way of Being, its a context, its a powerful emotion... its truly exploring limitless potential... inside me... outside me... everywhere...

The Future that I have created for myself is to start 100 Business Ventures in the next 15 years... yeah you read it right... 100 Business Ventures in 15 years... this is the foundation of my existence now... And I invite you to partner with me in this journey... Be my Co-Traveler... Explore this crazy goal... Explore the Madness, the Action, the Dream and the Thoughts that shall form the Ingredients of this Future...

3 comments:

  1. Check this out....a lot of what people think is crazy today, turns out to be the 'next big thing' tomorrow. :)


    http://www.bnet.com/2403-13237- 23-362394.html?tag=content;btmTier

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely know that this man has no limits and has the power to do whatevr possible. Every thing he says has a deep intense thought highly refined to accomplish evry target he undertakes. He is true example of Young entrepreneurs who can cause change in the society and bring revolution. I am thankful for his words of wisdom that has caused me to be 1 among that 100 soon. Thank you Rajiv, I am with you always.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Chetan... I am humbled by what you have said about me...and I am sure your venture will reach Great heights... with you always...

    ReplyDelete