Friday, February 12, 2010

Being my True Self!

Sometimes we lose awareness of who we are being... We just go with the flow, without recognizing "who we can be"...

I was doing a lot of things... growth was coming along the way... but there was something missing... success and progress seemed hollow... when i stopped and checked with my inner self... realized... i was not being my true self...

while this may seem vague to you as you read... it just makes me feel free... you gotta experience to know what i'm saying... "Being your True self" allows you to access a zone wherein you feel all powerful, there is so much clarity and connect with the vision... and the gut screams out decisions that shape the trajectory for success... being my true self allows me to act with courage.. it frees me from fear... I can now smile at my fears and say "Bring it on" while I take it head on to achieve my dream...

wow.... i salute the heroes... what was Martin Luther King thinking when he said "I have a Dream"... simple words but so powerful... what was Gandhi thinking when he defied oppression and walked to Dandi to make salt... what was Mandela thinking when he said we deserve freedom... man... these men lived their True Self.... and each one of us can... that's the beauty...

No comments:

Post a Comment